Summer was a busy time when I was a school leader, yet my schedule was more my own. I encourage you to schedule time away from the office for reading, prayer and reflection.
Here are some reading ideas, but you may also, like I did, have a stack beside your desk or a folder within Outlook to read!
- Amazon: Amazing Results, Customer Service and High Standards that can be Applied to Each of Us [Article, Security Exchange Commission]
- What JCPenney Should Do Now and Why You Should Care [Article by Forbes with Leadership Applications]
- What to do When Machines do Everything [Book by Malcolm Frank]
- 16 Inspirational Books for Success in Work & Life [Article for Women]
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations [Book by Kouzes and Posner
- Your favorite book of the Bible (mine is James)