We have high expectations for our instructors. The following items are a list of those expectations and conditions, which are not all inclusive:
- Teachers sign an Independent Contractor Agreement which provides many details.
- Teachers must attend all online staff meetings or arrange for another staff member to take notes.
- Teachers are responsible for providing hardware as specified on the requirements page.
- Teachers are responsible for their own Internet connectivity as well as a listed phone line.
- Teachers are responsible for their own consumable supplies.
Teachers will be subject to routine background checks.
- Teachers will participate in a continuous monitoring and evaluation process.
- Teachers must read and agree to our Statement of Faith, Declaration of Moral Integrity, and Lifestyle Statement.
- Teachers will be expected to be readily accessible to their students at specified times by both phone and email as well as a range of other communication tools.
- Teachers will be compensated within three (3) weeks of the mid- and end-points of their course(s).
- Teachers will be provided with a mentor.
Teachers will be provided the following items necessary to perform their tasks:
- Limited hardware and technical support
- Training in online course delivery
If you believe you match this high level of experience and skill, we would love to have you join us. Please contact us to get started.
Read more about working as an independent contractor for Sevenstar.